• Deccan services

LEGAL ASPECTS TAKEN CARE BY US

LABOUR DEPARTMENT

We ensures that the necessary 'contract license' is obtained from the Labour Department before we start the contract with your organizations. We would be maintaining all the relevant Registers as laid down under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act

EMPLOYEE PROVIDET FUND (EPF)

We would be making the payments of EPF before 15th of every month.
We will file all relevant Monthly Returns in Form No 2 and also obtain Form 23 for the preceding year.
We will update all the necessary forms in online every month.
Employer contribution 13.61% & Employees Contribution 12.% which Totals comes to 25.61%.

EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION(ESIC)

We would be making the payments of ESIC before 21st of every month.
We would maintain Accident Report.
We will update all the necessary forms in online.
Employer contribution 4.75% & Employees Contribution 1.75% which Totals to 6.5%.

Professional Tax and Income Tax

Professional tax and Income tax deductions will be made as per statutory rule and paid to the Government account with in the due date.

Follow Us On